HALF-DAY CAMPS 9:00AM TO 12:00PM
Each day includes:
- One Power Skating Session
- One Puck Control Session
THE POND’S DAY CAMPS ARE BASED AROUND FUN & DEVELOPMENT! Learn from Pond Certified Coaches!
Participants must be playing in a hockey league or participating in a hockey program!
- Our Hockey Camps are not for beginner skaters.
- Skaters are required to know how to skate forwards, backwards and stop
- Hockey Camp is not a learn to skate program
- Co-Ed Camp, all welcome!
- Please bring a school safe snack and plenty of water!
- Skate guards are highly recommended!
- Drop off 9:00am & Pick Up 12:00pm
- The typical age range is between 5 – 12 years old.
List of Full Hockey Equipment Required: Hockey Skates, Hockey Helmet, Hockey Stick, Hockey Gloves, Neck Guard, Shoulder Pads, Shin Pads, Elbow Pads, Hockey Pants, Hockey Jersey, Socks & Water Bottle